Looking to create recordings without going live? StreamYard is a great tool to help you produce professional quality recordings easily!
How to Create a Record-Only Studio
1. Click the Create button in your Home page.
2. Click Recording.
3. Add a title to your Recording (you can edit this later). Select Record locally for each participant if you want to enable local recordings for the studio.
4. Click Create recording to enter the recording studio! To begin your recording, click the blue Record button in the upper right-hand corner.
5. You can record your video in one take or use the recording controls to pause, restart, or even cancel your recording.
6. To end the recording when finished, click the red End recording button.