StreamYard makes it super easy to create a live stream and go live!
How to Create a Live Stream
1. Head to StreamYard, and click Create.
2. Then, click Live stream.
3. To create a live studio, select Studio. If you would like to stream a Pre-Recorded video as if it were "live", you can select Pre-recorded video (more information on pre-recorded streaming can be found here).
4. Under Select Destinations, click the "+" icon to add the platforms that you'd like to stream to. Click on the type of destination you'd like to add, and log into it to add it.
You can also add destinations by going to your Destinations tab, and clicking "Add a Destination".
5. Once you've added your destinations, click on the destination icons to select the ones that you would like to stream to. This is where you can set up multistreaming, by selecting multiple destinations at one time! If the icon is highlighted, it means you have successfully selected it for this stream.
6. Enter your title and description for your stream in the corresponding boxes. By clicking "Customize for Each Destination", you can make these titles and descriptions different for each selected destination!
7. If you would like to schedule your stream for a later time, you can select the option Schedule for Later. Here, you will be able to set your desired start time for the stream, and upload a thumbnail.
8. Once you've made your desired changes, click Create Live Stream!
9. When you are ready to go live, enter the studio and click Go Live in the upper right hand corner!
10. Once you're finished, to end the stream, click End Stream.