It's easy to share a Powerpoint Presentation in your live stream with StreamYard! It is easier to manage if you have two monitors, however it’s perfectly doable with one.
- Open up your PowerPoint presentation, click to “Slide Show”, and click “From beginning” (or start on whichever slide you like with “From Current Slide”).
- You should now see just your powerpoint presentation full-screen, but don’t worry! You can alt-tab (hold alt and press tab on the keyboard) to switch between windows. Use alt-tab to switch back to your browser (you may have to press tab a few times to switch to the correct window).
- Open StreamYard and enter your broadcast studio, click “Share” at the bottom, then click “Share Screen.”
- Different browsers show the screen share dialogue differently. In general, from the list of windows, you want to choose “PowerPoint Slide Show” - [presentation name here]
Note: Selecting this might send you back to the Powerpoint fullscreen window; just alt-tab back
- Click “Add to Stream” on your screen share, if it wasn’t already added to stream.
- Choose one of the layouts that allow a screen share.
- Depending on your layout, you should now see something like this:
- To control the presentation, you can alt-tab back to the Powerpoint slide show window, and use spacebar/arrow keys/click to move to the next slide as normal.