- Install Voicemeeter or Loopback, and set it up to capture desktop/Zoom audio alongside your mic, and output to StreamYard as a virtual input. A Voicemeeter tutorial is available here, and one for Loopback is available here.
- Start or join your Zoom meeting using the desktop app.
- Create or enter your StreamYard broadcast studio from the Broadcasts page.
- Click "Share" at the bottom of the screen, then "Share Screen".
- In the screen share dialogue, select "Zoom Meeting".
This dialogue looks different on different browsers:
- Click "Add to Stream" on your screen share, if it wasn't already added to stream.
- Choose one of the layouts that allow a screen share.
- Depending on your layout, you should now see something like this:
Pro tip: You can re-size the Zoom Meeting window to re-size the screen share in StreamYard.