There are two ways to log into your StreamYard account. Let's start with a basic email login:
- Head to streamyard.com/login, you'll be offered two login options: enter the email address on your StreamYard account or log in with Google.
- Enter the email associated with your StreamYard account.
- We will send a 6 digit code to your email address. You can retrieve the code from there, enter it into StreamYard, and click Login, to log into your account!
Note: Login codes expire after 15 minutes for security purposes
Next, let's log in with a Google account!
- Head to streamyard.com/login and select "Log in with Google."
- Select the Google account associated with your StreamYard account
That's it! Logging in with Google streamlines the login process. For more info on creating an account/logging in with Google, check out this article!
Why do you guys email a code to log in, and not passwords?
We have seen countless security issues with other companies. The best way to mitigate security risks is to know as little as possible about you. We also don’t like remembering passwords!
I'm not receiving the 6 digit login code.
Not receiving our automated emails? Check our our troubleshooting doc here.