StreamYard makes it super easy to create a live stream and go live!
How to Create a Live Stream
1. Head to your Home page, and click the Create button.
2. Then, click Live stream.
3. To create a regular broadcast studio, select Studio. If you would like to stream a Pre-Recorded video as if it were "live", you can select Pre-recorded video (More information and a tutorial on Pre-recorded live streaming can be found here).
4. Under Select Destinations, you can click the "+" icon to add your desired destinations you would like to stream to. Click on the type of destination you would like to add, and log into the appropriate account to add it. You can also add a destination by going to your Destinations tab, and clicking "Add a Destination" to add it there.
5. Once you've added your destinations, click on the circular icons to select the ones that you would like to stream to. This is where you can set up multistreaming by selecting multiple destinations at one time! If the icon is highlighted, it means you have successfully selected it as a desired destination.
6. Enter your title and description for your stream in the corresponding boxes. By clicking "Customize for Each Destination", you can make these titles and descriptions different for each selected destination!
7. If you would like to schedule your stream for a later time, you can select the option Schedule for Later. Here, you will be able to set your desired start time for the stream, and upload a thumbnail.
Note: If you reach your scheduled start time and realize you actually need to reschedule, all you have to do is edit the broadcast and change the start time! For Facebook, you may have to edit the event manually on Facebook. More info on that here.
8. Once you've made your desired changes, click Create Broadcast to create and enter your broadcast studio.
9. When you are ready to go live, click Go Live in the upper right hand corner!
10. To end the broadcast, click the red End Stream button.