As of April 2022, Facebook started upgrading Pages to the "New page experience".
This updates the page's interface on Facebook and adds some features, but also unfortunately introduced a bug that can prevent third party apps like StreamYard from accessing the page.
There is a known workaround for the bug, to allow connecting your page to StreamYard again.
Using a 2nd Admin to provide access
You can use a 2nd Admin on the page (or to use a 2nd Facebook account) to provide your personal Facebook profile access to the page.
Facebook has similar instructions available here.
- A 2nd Admin is required on the page. If you already have someone else added, skip to step 10.
- Go to the page in question on Facebook.
- If necessary, click "Switch now", then click "Manage".
- On the left sidebar, under "Your tools", click "Page access".
- To the right of "People with Facebook access", click "Add new".
- Click "Next", and find the person you'd like to add to Facebook access by searching for their name or email address.
- Important: Enable "Allow this person to have full control".
- Click "Give access", and if prompted, enter your Facebook password and click "Confirm".
- The invited person will receive an invite notification; once they accept, they'll be able to manage the page.
- Once you have a 2nd Admin on your page, have them add your personal Facebook profile as having "Facebook access" (with Full Control) to the page, by following steps 2-9 above.
- Once your Facebook profile has access, you should be able to connect the page normally from StreamYard's destinations page.