YouTube can sometimes make it difficult to find past or upcoming livestreams on your channel.
If your livestreams aren't showing up on your channel, or are hard to find, this guide will help!
We have a video guide showing these steps available here:
Showing past livestreams
- Go to the YouTube studio.
- Click "Customization" on the left sidebar.
- Click "Add section" to the right of "Feature sections".
- Click "Past live streams", "Upcoming Live Streams", and optionally "Live Now".
- Organize the sections to your preference (this affects the order they will be displayed on your channel.)
- Click "Publish" at the top right corner to save your changes.
Your channel should now have dedicated "Past live streams" and "Upcoming live streams" sections!