StreamYard now has built-in background music!
Use it to add some ambience to your streams, or to keep the flow during an intermission.
Here's how to use it
- From inside a broadcast studio, click the Brand tab on the right.
- Scroll down to the Background Music section.
- To play a song from the list, simply click on it.
To stop the song, click on it again.
- Use the slider to adjust volume, and check/uncheck "Loop" to make the song repeat, or end once it's finished.
Music is automatically synced between all participants and the stream, and can be controlled by the host, admins, or co-hosts.
Can I upload my own music?
No, you aren’t able to upload your own music at this time.
Can I fade out background music when turning off a track?
No, you aren’t able to automatically fade background music in and out at this time. As a workaround, you can manually slide the volume down, then stop the track.
- "Daydreaming" (3:50) - Graphic Melee
- "Night driving" (3:38) - Graphic Melee
- "Feeding the ducks" (1:47) - Jesse Hunt @ Hopin
- "Into space" (1:07) - Chris Bot @ Hopin
- "Acoustic cinematic" (5:18) - Will Bradford (SeepeopleS)
- "Dance pop" (4:03) - Will Bradford (SeepeopleS)
- "Lofi" (3:48) - Will Bradford (SeepeopleS)
- "Rock" (2:59) - Will Bradford (SeepeopleS)