A Private YouTube stream is a great way to stream to specific people! Private YouTube streams are easy to set up, and allow you to share the stream via email to your viewers.
Note: All viewers will need a YouTube account to view a private stream.
- Create a broadcast in StreamYard, choose your YouTube destination, and set the privacy to Private.
- Head to your YouTube studio page.
- Click "Content" on the left, then "Live" at the top.
Then, click on the thumbnail for your stream.
- Click the "Visibility" box on the right.
- Click "Share Privately".
- Enter the email addresses of the people you'd like to view the stream, check "Notify via email", and click Done.
- Click "Save" at the top right of the page.
The people you invite will receive an email with a link to view the YouTube stream once you go live!