Payment declines happen from time to time, but don't worry! It is typically easy to resolve. Usually, you will need to contact your bank or credit card company to fix the issue.
How to Resolve Declined Payments
1. Figure out why your card was declined. Once the declined payment happens, your credit card company or bank may share the reason for the decline with us. If this is the case, we show the reason to you in the form of an error message.
StreamYard doesn't decline your payment - your credit card company or bank does. If there's no reason listed, you'll need to contact your credit card company or bank for the reason.
2. Contact your bank. Here's how:
- Call the support phone number that's shown on the back of your credit card.
- Tell the representative that you were trying to pay online for StreamYard, but that your payment was declined. Let them know the date, amount and currency (USD) of the declined charge.
- The representative will give you the exact reason for the decline and help you resolve the issue.
- Once the issue has been fixed, try your payment again here!
Solutions for the most common declined payment reasons
- The issuing bank doesn't allow the use of the card for internet or international transactions. Talk to your bank to allow these types of transactions, then retry the payment. Or, enter a new card that does allow internet or international transactions.
- You've exceeded the card's credit limit or single transaction limit, or you exceeded the maximum number of charges the card can receive in a period. Talk to your bank to increase the limit, then retry your payment. Or, enter different card.
- The account doesn't have sufficient funds. Make sure there are enough funds in your account, then retry your payment here.
Alternative payment methods?
StreamYard Basic and Professional Paid plans only accept payment via Credit/Debit card. StreamYard Business allows additional payment methods, so click here to learn more. If there are still issues, or if you have any other questions, please contact us.