Currently, you can use any image as a background for your webcam natively in StreamYard by using a green screen. If you don't have access to a green screen, you can use Snap Camera's virtual background feature with StreamYard for a similar effect that doesn't require a green screen.
- Download Snap Camera, and install it. If asked to restart your computer (or if it doesn't work immediately after), restart.
- Open Snap Camera, and if necessary, click the gear in the top right, and choose your camera.
- Search "background", and select the first result ("Custom Background").
- Click "Select Image", and choose the image from your computer you want to use as a background.
- Open up a StreamYard studio, click "Cam/Mic", "Camera", and choose "Snap Camera" as your camera
Pro Tip: Snap Camera also has tons of other filters, including beauty/makeup filters, which can replicate the "Skin Smoothing" look of other apps.