Live streams scheduled or created through YouTube itself can still be streamed to using StreamYard, but there's some additional setup and unfortunately the live chat on the YouTube stream won't show up in the StreamYard studio.
If you're on either the Basic or Pro plan, you can connect to an existing YouTube stream using its RTMP details.
- Head to the YouTube live dashboard, click "Manage" on the left, and click on the thumbnail for your stream.
- Find the RTMP Stream URL and Stream Key and copy it.
- Head to the StreamYard custom RTMP destination page, and paste the Stream key and Stream URL from YouTube to StreamYard.
- Click "Add RTMP server", and you're connected!
- Once it's time to go live, create the broadcast and select your RTMP destination. When you're ready click "Go Live" in the studio!