On some Groups, Facebook disables the live streaming capability. To stream to your Group, this must be enabled. If you're streaming to multiple Facebook Groups, follow these steps for each group.
- Go to your Groups page on Facebook, and on the left, click the specific Group that you want to stream to. If you don't see your group on the left, click "See More".
- On the left-side menu, scroll down to click "Group Settings."
- Scroll down to "Manage Discussion" and click the pencil icon next to "Edit post settings."
- Click the toggle to the right of "Live" and "Create Event" to enable, and click "Save."
- Head back to the StreamYard Destinations Page to add your group.