Unfortunately Facebook Groups are currently experiencing an issue that is causing some streams to be cut off early. Facebook is aware of the issue and is working to correct it -- other platforms are not affected. As a workaround for now, you can still stream to your Facebook Group using RTMP (but unfortunately this won't show comments in the studio).
- Head to the Facebook Live Producer page and choose “Post in Group” from the dropdown list, and then your Group’s name in the second list.
- On the right, select “Use Stream Key”, and enable “Use a persistent stream key.”
- In a new tab (leaving the Facebook tab open), head to the StreamYard RTMP destination page.
- Copy the Server URL and Stream Key from Facebook to StreamYard as a new Custom RTMP Destination, and add a nickname (this can be anything you like).
- Create a new Broadcast and select your RTMP Destination.
- After going live in StreamYard, you also have to click “Go Live” in the Facebook Live Producer. Once you’re live, it functions like a normal stream!