- Head to the Facebook Live Producer page and choose “Post in Group” from the dropdown list, and then your Group’s name in the second list.
- On the right, select “Use Stream Key”, and enable “Use a persistent stream key.”
- In a new tab (leaving the Facebook tab open), head to the StreamYard RTMP destination page.
- Copy the Server URL and Stream Key from Facebook to StreamYard as a new Custom RTMP Destination, and add a nickname (this can be anything you like).
- Create a new Broadcast and select your RTMP Destination.
- After going live in StreamYard, you also have to click “Go Live” in the Facebook Live Producer. Once you’re live, it functions like a normal stream!