Once set up properly, you can easily share a Google Slides presentation in your live stream with StreamYard!
It’s easier to set up and manage if you have two monitors, however it’s perfectly doable with one.
How set up Google Slides with StreamYard
- Open up your Google Slides presentation in a new tab or browser window. A new browser window would be easiest, as you can have StreamYard and Google Slides side by side
- Open StreamYard, enter/create your broadcast studio, click “Share” at the bottom, then click “Share Screen.”
- From the list of windows, you want to choose “Presentation name - Google Slides”, under Chrome Tab
- In Google Slides, click "Present" in the top right
- Click “Add to Stream” on your screenshare, if it wasn’t already added to stream
- Choose one of the layouts that allow a screenshare
- Depending on your layout, you should now see something like this
- To control the presentation, click into the Google Slides slide show window, and use spacebar/arrow keys/click to move to the next slide as normal
Pro tip: If your Google Slides presentation has audio, you can share that by using Chrome, selecting "Chrome Tab" when sharing, and enabling "Share audio"