Do you need to talk over a video clip on your live streams? If so, here's how! Remember, when you initially play a video clip in StreamYard, your microphone will be muted.
How to Talk Over A Video Clip :
- To bring in a video clip, in the studio click on Brand > Video Clips
- Click your video clip to play it. Everyone's microphone will be muted.
- To talk over the video clip, Unmute yourself
- If your guest needs to talk over the clip, they can click on their microphone to unmute their audio
- As long as everyone is in the stream, they will be able to talk over a video clip.
How to Appear Audio-Only in a Stream:
You can also appear audio-only (without a camera) on your stream, to talk over video shares, screen shares, or other guests. We have a video tutorial here: