Why is reauthorization required?
There are a few reasons why you might need to reauthorize your Facebook account:
- You prevented StreamYard from accessing specific pages/groups when first authorizing with Facebook. StreamYard won’t have access to these pages/groups or any new ones you joined after.
- You may have accidentally revoked a permission that StreamYard requires while editing your Facebook settings.
- Facebook revoked your permissions for security reasons. For example, this could happen if you changed your Facebook password.
How to reauthorize
- Click here to go to your Business Integrations page on Facebook and find StreamYard. If you don’t see StreamYard listed, it may be under the Apps and Websites tab here.
- Remove the StreamYard app by clicking Remove.
- Click Remove to remove the integration fully:
- Head back over to StreamYard and try connecting your destination again. When granting Facebook permissions, you have the option to “Choose what info you allow”. We don’t recommend doing this as it may cause continuous permissions issues. If you do, make sure you grant access for ALL requested permissions for each of the pages/groups you want to use on StreamYard. As well as make sure that the privacy permissions are set to Public