StreamYard lets you stream to your Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Twitch account all at the same time!
You can multi-stream to
- 3 destinations on the Basic Plan
- 8 destinations on the Professional, Premium, and Growth Plan
- 10 destinations on the Business plan
Note: Multistreaming is only available on our paid plans.
How to Multi-stream
- Go to your Home Page and create a live stream.
- Select each destination you want to go live to by clicking on it. If it is highlighted with a blue circle around it, it has been successfully selected.
- Add your Title and Description. You can customize these for each platform in the next step.
- Next, you can enter the studio and you will be ready to go live!
Can I multistream to multiple accounts/pages on the same platform?
Yes. You can stream to multiple pages/accounts at the same time on a single platform (Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter). LinkedIn does not support multistreaming at this time.
Can I stream to multiple On-Air webinars?
It is not possible to stream to multiple On-Air webinars at this time. You can however, add other social media destinations to your On-Air livestream.