On MacOS (Catalina and above), your browser may lose access to your screen.
- On your Mac, click the Apple logo in the top left
- Then, click System Preferences, and Security & Privacy.
- Click Privacy
- Click Screen Recording
- Check the box next to your browser.
Note: You may need to click the lock icon at the bottom left and enter your password before this can be changed.
- If the box is already checked, uncheck it, and then check it again.
If you see a message like this, click "Later".
- Completely restart Chrome or your computer, and you should now be able to share your screen!