Unable to select your Virtual Webcam as a camera option in StreamYard? This likely means your browser is unable to access this camera.
1. Try opening a private window in your browser, and accessing your camera there.
2. Update your browser, and restart it fully.
3. Try using a different browser to access the camera (Firefox instead of Chrome, and vice versa).
4. Check to make sure the virtual camera software is updated to the latest version.
5. Some virtual web camera software also require restarting your computer after first installing it. So if you've just installed your virtual web camera, try restarting your computer!