Unable to select your Virtual Webcam as a camera option in StreamYard? This likely means that your browser is unable to access this camera. We recommend trying the steps below if this happens:
- Try opening a private window in your browser and accessing your camera there.
- Update your browser and restart it fully.
- Try using a different browser to access the camera (Firefox instead of Google Chrome and vice versa).
- Check to make sure the virtual camera software is updated to the latest version.
- Some virtual web camera software also requires restarting your computer after first installing it. So if you've just installed your virtual web camera, try restarting your computer!