Wish you could live stream to your own website? You can with StreamYard On-Air!
How to embed a live stream
- In the Broadcasts tab, click “Create.”
- Select “On-Air webinar.”
- Select either “Studio” or “Pre-Recorded” as the source. Most choose the studio to go live, but if you've already recorded a video (on StreamYard or elsewhere) you can also upload that and stream it as if it were live.
- Add any additional destinations, if you'd like to multistream to any other platforms. This step is optional when you're embedding!
- Enter your title and description. This won't be shown on your website. Then select the date and time.
- Select your webinar preferences. These are optional.
Registration- Viewers must register by entering their name and email. After registering, they will be sent a link to join the webinar via email and the option to add it to their Google Calendar.
Live Chat- This option will enable a live chat for viewers to chat in. You can show these comments on-screen during your stream! The chat can be disabled at anytime by the host. The live chat cannot be embedded at this time, but this is coming soon!
Available on-demand- This will allow viewers to watch the recording on your website after the webinar has ended.
- Click “Create". Then click "Share" > "Embed".
Embed a YouTube Live stream
Follow these steps to embed a YouTube Live stream on your website:
- Add your YouTube channel on StreamYard. You can do this from your dashboard.
- Create a broadcast. Then on the broadcast, click the dots, then “View on YouTube”.
- On YouTube, right click on the video section and click “Copy embed code”.
- Paste the embed code onto your website. Your viewers will see the stream on your website when you go live on StreamYard! Note that the embed code will be different for each broadcast.