StreamYard On-Air is the easiest way to create webinars. How can I host a paid webinar?
StreamYard On-Air is the easiest way to create webinars. Host a webinar, live stream, or event on StreamYard, or embed it on your website. While On-Air does support registration, it doesn't yet provide a built-in way to collect payments. To address this, you can easily use third-party applications, such as Eventbrite, to sell paid tickets. This will help you manage paid registrations while hosting your webinar using StreamYard On-Air. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to set up and manage paid registrations using Eventbrite in conjunction with StreamYard On-Air.
For more information on StreamYard On-air click here.
Section 1: Setting Up the Event on Eventbrite
1. Create an Event on Eventbrite: Begin by creating your event on Eventbrite. Provide all the necessary details, including event title, description, date, time, and pricing information.
2. Enable Online Registration: Set up your event's registration options on Eventbrite. Define the pricing tiers, ticket types, and payment details. This is where attendees will select and pay for their tickets. Make sure your ticket count does not exceed your view limit on StreamYard On-Air. To learn about your StreamYard On-Air viewer limit click here.
3. Customize Registration Page: Customize your event's registration page on Eventbrite to make it appealing and informative. Ensure that you clearly communicate the value attendees will receive from the webinar.
4. Obtain Eventbrite Registration Link: Once your event is set up on Eventbrite, you'll be provided with a unique registration link. This link will be used to promote and direct potential attendees to the registration page.
For more information on Eventbrite's plans and Pricing, click here.
Section 2: Hosting a Webinar Using StreamYard On-Air
1. Schedule the Webinar: Log in to your StreamYard account and schedule your webinar using the StreamYard On-Air feature. Set the date, time, and other broadcast details.
2. Promote the Webinar: Use your Eventbrite event link to promote the webinar. Encourage interested individuals to register via Eventbrite to secure their spot and to get paid.
3. Prepare Content: Prior to the webinar, prepare your presentation, visuals, and any other content you plan to share during the broadcast.
To learn more on how to host your webinar using StreamYard On-Air, click here.
Section 3: Managing the Webinar
1. Registration Process: Prospective attendees will click on the Eventbrite registration link to access the registration page. Here, they can select their desired ticket type, provide their information, and make payment. (Make sure you set up your ''pay-wall'' within Eventbrite to collect payment. More on how to get paid using Eventbrite can be found here).
2. Confirmation and Access Details: After successful registration and payment, Eventbrite will send attendees a confirmation email containing details about the webinar, including the StreamYard On-Air event link. This can be setup in your Eventbrite dashboard.
3. Hosting the Webinar: On the scheduled date and time, go live from the StreamYard studio to your On-Air event!
4. Engagement and Interaction: Throughout the webinar, engage with your audience by answering questions and fostering interaction using StreamYard's features.
Leveraging Eventbrite's paid registration capabilities with StreamYard On-Air webinars offers a streamlined solution for hosting engaging and revenue-generating online webinars and events. By leveraging Eventbrite's robust registration and payment features alongside StreamYard's dynamic broadcasting capabilities, you can provide a seamless experience for both you and your attendees. Remember to effectively promote your Eventbrite registration link to maximize attendance and ensure a successful webinar. Have a great show!