Repurpose your long-form video content into short TikToks! StreamYard now offers the ability to trim and publish to TikTok all from the video library.
- Click Library to head to your video library.
- Select the video you'd like to repurpose on TikTok.
- Click Trim & Repurpose.
- Click Shorts & Reels.
- Trim your video for TikTok by clicking to drag the sides of the blue box to highlight the part you want to select. TikToks can be between 5-60 seconds long. StreamYard will convert the video into a 9:16 vertical format by adding a blurred effect to the top and bottom of your video.
- Once you've selected the perfect short clip, click on the Publish button at the top right.
- Click your TikTok icon to select it as a destination. If you haven't connected TikTok, you can do that here by clicking the plus (+) icon, and then clicking TikTok. We'll walk you through the steps.
- Then click Publish! StreamYard will send the video to your TikTok app. You will need to manually post it from there.
- Head to the TikTok app and on the bottom toolbar click Inbox. You must use the app, you cannot publish from TikTok on your computer.
- Click System Notifications.
- Click Your video from StreamYard is ready.
- Edit your video if you'd like, then click Next.
- Adjust your video's settings and add a description. Then click Post! TikTok will then upload your video to your profile. That's it! Now you can watch your video on your TikTok profile.
Want to post your clip as an Instagram reel, YouTube short, or a short video on your LinkedIn profile? Here's how!