Live stream guests can now stream to their own destinations too! Once the host enables this setting, you can connect your own social media accounts to the broadcast. Each guest can connect up to 2 of their own destinations. You must have a free StreamYard account to do so, it's easy to sign up.
- Click on the invite link that the live stream host sent you.
- Check your camera and mic, then click to enter the studio.
- Once you're in the studio, click the blue button to "Stream this to your audience" in the upper right hand corner.
- You'll be prompted to Log in into your existing StreamYard account or to create a new account. If you don't have an account yet you can sign up here.
- After successfully logging in, we'll refresh the page for you. You will automatically re-enter the studio.
- Click the blue button to "Stream this to your audience" again and you will be able to select up to two of your own destinations. If you don't have any connected destinations, click the (+) plus sign to add new ones. (Learn more about the various destinations here.)
- Then type your Title and Description. If you're multistreaming you'll have the option to customize these for each destination in the next step.
- Then click Save! If the live stream is currently live, it will start streaming to your destinations immediately. If it's not live yet, it will start streaming to your destinations once the host goes live!
That's it. Have a great show!