Connecting a Facebook profile is easy and you can connect multiple profiles to your StreamYard account!
- Log into the Facebook account that you want to connect to StreamYard.
- Go to your StreamYard dashboard.
- Click on "Destinations" at the left.
- Next, click on the "Add a destination" button.
- Click on "Facebook profile" on the next page that appears.
- Click on "Continue as (your Facebook profile name)".
- Select your audience. We recommend setting this to public if you’d like anyone to be able to see your events and lives.
- Configure the permissions. If you make any changes here, be sure to grant access for ALL requested permissions for each of the pages/groups you want to use on StreamYard as well.
- Next, click on your Facebook profile to connect it.
Note: You’ll only need to do steps 6-8 when you are adding a Facebook destination for the first time. However, you will need to do these steps again if you remove the StreamYard app from your Facebook account. This may be necessary if you need to reauthorize Facebook.