In addition to providing you individual files of local recordings, StreamYard also can create a project file with all your recordings aligned in the right order for use in Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X, saving you hours of editing time!
How to export
1. Click on your video in your video library.
2. If your Cloud Recording is fully finished processing, and you have at least one local recording file, you will see the Export button next to the Download All button in the Local Recordings section.
3. Clicking Export will bring up a menu where you can choose to export your recordings as project files for Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X. If you are using a different editing program you can decide to download the files as Synced Recordings instead (Coming soon!).
4. Click the Download button. StreamYard will begin preparing your project files for download. Make sure to keep this menu open while your files generate!
5. Once the files are generated, they will download as a zip file to your computer. The folder will contain your cloud recording, all your local recordings for your broadcast, as well as the Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X project files for your use in editing. When you import these project files all your local recordings will be aligned and synced correctly on your timeline for you. Happy editing!
What if a guest's local recording is not finished uploading?
Any incomplete local recordings will not appear in your exported project files. You will be notified of any incomplete recordings when you go to Export them. Your guest can visit streamyard.com/upload at any time within 90 days of the broadcast to finish uploading the files.
Why am I not able to see the Export button?
The Export button is only available if your cloud recording is fully finished processing, and you have at least one local recording that is fully finished uploading.
Can I export project files for a video editor other than Premiere or Final Cut?
At this time, Streamyard only supports exporting project files for Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X. For all other video editing programs, you are able to download the "Synced Recordings"!