Follow these steps if StreamYard is unable to access your camera/mic on Android.
Note: Every Android device is different , and may have a slightly different layout, but the steps should be similar for most devices.
Ensure your browser has camera and microphone access
- From the home screen or app drawer, tap on the "Setting" app.
- Tap on "Apps" (or "Apps & Notifications").
- Tap on your browser ("Chrome", "Firefox", etc).
If your browser doesn't show up immediately, tap "See all apps", find it in the list, then tap on it.
- Tap on "Permissions".
- If "Camera" shows up under "Not allowed"/"Blocked", tap on it.
- Tap "Allow only while using the app".
- Repeat steps 5-6 for "Microphone".
- Switch back to your browser, and refresh the StreamYard studio.
- If prompted to allow Camera/Mic access, tap "While using the app".